Friday, July 17, 2009

St Journal 1 (term3)

1a) Why is cheerleading an expensive sport?

Cheerleading is an expensive sport as the cheerleaders need to buy special costumes that are specially designed and it must fit the cheerleaders prefectly. They also need to buy insurance for their safety as it a quite dangerous sport. They also need to buy all the alot of make-up. They also imported pom-poms from other country if they want beautiful pom-poms. They need to invite different hairstylists from other country for different themes. The cheerleaders also need to invite trainers to train.

1b) What makes cheerleading such a tough sport?

They need alot of training to build up their teamwork. The cheerleaders need to train very hard to build up thier strength and stamina.

2)What if your opinion of cheerleaders? If given a chance, would you join cheerleading? Why/why not?

In my opinion, cheerleaders is a very tough sport. They need to try very hard to find a good sponser. They need train alot for teamwork, strength and stamina. I think for guys it a very gay sport. For girls, I think it a very tough sport for them. I think cheerleading also need to spend alot of money on make-ups and costume. If i have a chance to join cheerleading, I wont join. Because I am no flexible enough for me to do some professional moves. I think I should just stay in my own sport that i basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment